How to download PUBG Mobile BETA 0.8.0 With Sanhok Map(Android)

Hey guys,
I'm back after many years
I mean I was not active for so many days for obvious reasons..

Playerunknown's battlegrounds has captured the whole gaming universe Now-a-days. Also it was released for Mobile phones and its the most trending game we've ever seen. If you're here then you must be a True PUBG lover or Fan.

So Today,
I'm going to provide you the link of PUBG Mobile Beta 0.8.0 for Android. And also I will guide how to install it. Here are some Screenshots of the game,





Tutorial
1. Download the game from the link given below.
2. Install it from the directory.
3. Open and enjoy it..
 Its that simple:)

Links
No password for this file because its in APK form


Thank me later!

Image source: Techzamazing 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment